A special dish of the restaurant. Raw crab, frozen then sliced. You are to enjoy the cold meat and tomalie. Very flavorful and delicious.
Popular posts from this blog
taipei 101
i'm kinda excited to visit taiwan later this month. a lot has changed since i was there in 2000. taipei 101 for instance is now the world's tallest building. quite an accomplishment for a country of 23 million and roughly the size of maryland and delaware combined. the architectural and engineering marvels of the building are amazing.
Steaks !!! Yeahhhhh !!!
I grilled up some steaks with our new DiLonghi indoor grill set tonight. The rear two slabs of sirloin were dusted with my buddy Dave's rub(I will write more about this soon. Man, is it good), and the two in front were just seasoned with salt and pepper. The meal was a hit and we had enough leftover for a kick ass lunch tomorrow... Planning on making some wraps with alfalfa, avocados, julienned cucumbers and sliced shell steaks. I think a shiso/ponzu sauce drizzled over the goodies will help bind all the flavors together. OOOH, lunch is going to be so good.
Comments