What's wrong today with Corporate America?

I don't know who the genius PR person responsible for this is, but don't you think it's a bit much? Ditsy, busty girls in tank tops tossing a big leather ball around with a bald old man.
The youth of our country deserves a higher moral standard.
First of all, Hooters claims to be a "family restaurant", which is like saying guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Dick Vitale is now promoting Hooters with the NCAA Tournament. commercial here

Corporate America, this is totally inappropriate and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Yes, I like the rest of the millions of American males find this amusing, but there are some institutions you should not bastardize. Your demographic isn't just 18 to 65 year old men. Plenty of little kids watching as well.
And it's not only the amount of sex on TV that annoys me, it's the money that comes with it.
I remember when the Olympics used to be this great spectacle event to watch. When it was only amateur athletes and wasn't so glitzy. Now, when professionals compete, there's less heart, less effort, and zero spirit. I hate it.
And I hate you Vitale for selling out and being a scum bag spokesman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't they look alike?

taipei 101

Steaks !!! Yeahhhhh !!!