Krazy K's Midnight Philly CheeseSteak Delivery



OK, I think it was thursday night, I get a call around 10pm... it's Kohji and he's in Philly.
"Hey G, you want a Philly CheeseSteak?" I think to myself, first of all, is Kohji coming over now? And secondly, I know these cheesesteaks are good, but to have one as a midnight snack... that's ambitious. Needless to say, I said, "Do It!" and
we had a side by side tasting of Geno's and Pat's Philly CheeseSteak at midnight.
This was my first time having the famous Geno's and Pat's CSs. I have to say, I am now a Pat's CS fan. Cheese Whiz is what gives this heavenly meat in a bread treat it's undeniable unique character... Pat's all the way!!! Good work Kohji.

Comments

Jonathan said…
Can you get more for this week?

Popular posts from this blog

Don't they look alike?

taipei 101

Steaks !!! Yeahhhhh !!!