Saying GoodBye to the Red Dragon

After 160,000 miles of faithful service, I have given the Red Dragon up, and she will now serve a new master.
I can remember back in college, the long treks from Michigan to New Jersey. Coming home during breaks for some home cooked meals, and then driving back to school. Naming it the Red Dragon when the muffler system was shot and it made the loudest growl known to man. RD, you and I have had some good memories. We've been to countless places together. Pretty much circled the globe TWICE with the miles we traveled.
Anyways, parting is always difficult. So let's leave it at that. Great memories, great times.

Comments

Lauren said…
OMG! I'm so sad.

AHHH...The Red drangon....the really bad power ballads you used to play, the sappy, almost unlistenable Japanese love songs. The porn mags in the back that young, exchange students used to giggle over as you drove them around. And, yes, yes, for some odd reason, the cast iron skillet that you always had ready in your truck.

I will miss the Red Dragon......
George said…
calphalon 12 inch skillet... it just happened to be in the trunk of my car when visiting lauren and jon one day. and the periodicals in the back seat were for nori and masa's amusement. they were great times...

Popular posts from this blog

Don't they look alike?

taipei 101

Steaks !!! Yeahhhhh !!!