Just random things a father of two in the suburbs goes through.
Roast Chicken
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Dinner tonight. I had ordered a fresh roaster from FreshDirect the other day so I decided to roast it tonight with some red potatoes and cauliflower. J and I loved it. Quite Provencal don't you think?
You can bet I'm gonna make stock out of the bones.
Doesn't Katie Curic and Baby Noah look a little alike? Or am I just crazy? Baby Noah is Jon and Lauren's little boy for those of you looking at this scratching your heads. They are actually the couple that got me into blogging in the first place... Visit them at HowBourgeois
i'm kinda excited to visit taiwan later this month. a lot has changed since i was there in 2000. taipei 101 for instance is now the world's tallest building. quite an accomplishment for a country of 23 million and roughly the size of maryland and delaware combined. the architectural and engineering marvels of the building are amazing.
I grilled up some steaks with our new DiLonghi indoor grill set tonight. The rear two slabs of sirloin were dusted with my buddy Dave's rub(I will write more about this soon. Man, is it good), and the two in front were just seasoned with salt and pepper. The meal was a hit and we had enough leftover for a kick ass lunch tomorrow... Planning on making some wraps with alfalfa, avocados, julienned cucumbers and sliced shell steaks. I think a shiso/ponzu sauce drizzled over the goodies will help bind all the flavors together. OOOH, lunch is going to be so good.
Comments