Frank is coming around

http://events.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/dining/reviews/07rest.html
Frank Bruni's latest article ripping up Jeffery Chodorow is quite entertaining.
Chodorow's Kobe Club was this week's NY Times restaurant review and despite showcasing premium beef, he still couldn't warrant a single "Frank Bruni" star. It's either Chodorow is nothing but a Times Square "Tourist Stop" restauranteur, or simply a just a lucky guy with deep pockets, who hit it big with one or two of his gazillion restaurants through out the country.

Perhaps he should stick to what he does best, and that's to feed the masses.
Definately not haute-cuisine.
I mean seriously, how can you not shine in showcasing Japanese Beef?

I could do a better job than this guy. I'm sure of it.

***for those of you who have 5 million dollars ready to invest in the "George K Experience", please don't hesitate to call or write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't they look alike?

taipei 101

Steaks !!! Yeahhhhh !!!